Are you an innovative and accomplished mid/senior level Backend Developer, looking for a genuinely unique opportunity to join a high-growth, disrupter technology business? Do you want to work in a position where you’ll use your skills and talent to help drive high quality, robust features and functionality. Are you keen to enjoy something new and take the lead in the evolution and development of the backend and infrastructure of a new and dynamic brand with huge growth potential? We have an opportunity for a skilled, mid to senior level Backend Developer to join this entrepreneurial business in the Bristol area.
As Backend Developer you will have experience of :-
• Node.js: – Node using Slack’s @Bolt package for building chatbots.
• NoSQL Data Modelling – With firebase, GCP or AWS, someone who can spearhead this work, with previous experience doing so, rather than traditional SQL modelling.
• TypeScript – Building bug-resistant software.
• Firebase – Google’s platform for backend services, to handle everything from authentication to data management and querying.
• Google Cloud Platform and Docker – to be capable of managing and scaling infrastructure.
• CI/CD – Experience with automatic pipeline for checking work that’s being merged.
• Scrum – champion this way of working.
• React – the ideal candidate would know enough React to get by.
In return, you will receive an excellent salary, great benefits, and the opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative disrupter technology business whilst still at grass roots levels. You will have an unrivalled opportunity for career growth as the brand develops, and enhance a business with an entrepreneurial and value driven culture where employees are valued and respected. Due to the location of this business you will be a car driver with your own transport.
SimkissGuy Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency for the purpose of this vacancy. By sending your CV to us, you hereby consent for is to contact you in relation to recruitment. We are an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all. We will be in touch within 3 working days if we would like to discuss your CV and experience further. If you do not hear from us within that time then you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this particular vacancy. We would welcome further applications from you for roles that may be more suited to your skills and experience.