Temporary staff are a fantastic adaptable resource to provide support for your business when you need it most. Even if an extra pair of hands is needed only for a week or two, at SimkissGuy we believe that any temporary member of staff who joins you should have not just the right skills and experience needed for the duration of your role, but also have the right attitude and personality to make them a great addition to your team and add value to the culture of your business.
We are so confident we’ll provide the right temporary candidate for you that we offer a market-leading guarantee to give you added peace of mind should something unexpected happen.
A flexible solution
For temporary support, the details of your requirements will be taken over the phone, or at your office if possible – we think this is especially important if it is our first time working together. Once the details of your role have been discussed, we aim to have your temporary vacancy filled within 20 minutes with a handpicked candidate having the personality, presentation, attitude and skills you need. Whether it be for an assignment that lasts one day or one month, we have a commitment to quality, which means that with each temporary candidate from SimkissGuy you are guaranteed:-
- A candidate personally interviewed, fully referenced and skills assessed by one of SimkissGuy’s highly trained Relationship Managers, with eligibility to work in the UK checked
- Standard or enhanced DBS or credit checks as required
- On-going support with a phone call early on their first day to ensure our candidate has arrived safely; followed by weekly calls to monitor their performance with you
- Full briefing and guidance on all relevant AWR and automatic enrolment legislation
- Team available 24 hours a day to organise last minute support
We would love to hear from you, whether to talk about a vacancy, or simply to gain some advice from people who really understand recruitment. Say hello to SimkissGuy.